Monday, June 7, 2010

Embracing Your Second Calling

I was given this book from booksneeze for free I just had to read it and give my honest review.


EMBRACING YOUR SECOND CALLING

I read alot of review on this book before I ordered it and mostly they said that it is a
book written for older women. Well im 27 and I very much enjoyed this book yes it is
about women in the second half of life and how they deal with it. I loved that almost on
every page there was an Act and a Reflect box One to think about and one to do.

There are many stories threw out the book about things that women have done changed over
come. There are alot in the book about a Woman from the bible Ruth she was a widow that had
lost her 2 sons. This is a great book for women in the first half or the second half of
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment