Thursday, July 22, 2010

Angel Song


This book was given to me from Booksneeze for free in return for my honest opinion


This is an amazing book so well written and very touching. I read this book within hours it was a great page turner and I couldn't put it down.

This book is about a woman's journey to find something to believe in although she is surrounded by people with a strong faith she has none. She goes back home as her sister graduates but there is an accident and she sister doesn't make it threw. Threw out the book there is a heavenly tune that plays at times that she needs it. This is a great book about how my matter who you are of what you are going threw GOD is always there never far behind. This is a great book about faith and there there are Angels among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment