Friday, January 18, 2013

House of Mercy Book Review

I was sent this E-book for free from booksneeze in return for my own honest review of it. When I first started reading this book I had to read a little at a time and come back to it because the first few chapters were boring for me. I did finish reading the book though and it does get better the deeper that you get into the book. I didn't like the back and forth of the book one chapter you were in a town with the family and the next you were in another town there was a lot of back and forth with this book until finally it all comes together in an odd meeting place. This book mostly follows a young woman Beth, she is wanting to leave her family ranch and go to school to become a vet and one bad choice that she makes will throw her life into a wild and crazy tailspin. She finds that GOD has chosen to help people and animals threw her in a way that she does not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment