Monday, April 8, 2013

Blog update

It has been a while since I posted on my blog because I have been going threw a lot and making a lot of major changes in my life. I'm a stay at home mom with 5 kids in the home 4 in school and one with me 24/7. I just started selling with a company that I truly enjoy Origami Owl. I will start back to school on 4/15 I'm scared to death because I'm 30 and going back to college but I know that I have all of these big ideas about change that I want to see in my area and that won't happen with me sitting on my butt. Not to mention that this will be for my kids nothing can hold you back from doing what you want to do there is always a way. I'm happy to get back to working on my blog I will be posting more reviews and great deals that I find on other sites or on my own. If your a blogger please feel free to leave your link. Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment