Sunday, April 28, 2013

Woolite Sample and Share

I was given samples of Woolite everyday laundry detergent to sample and pass out to my friends from crowdtap and woolite.


Most people when thinking about Woolite think it's only for your dedicates. Well that is no longer the case now you can use Woolite for all of your clothing. I starting testing Woolite using my tank tops it's summer time and my tanks are bright neon colors I want them to last and keep the bold color so I tried my sample and I love the fresh smell they had when I had taken them out of the washer. I went out in search of the Woolite everyday, but was unable to find it at my local Walmart so I checked out Amazon to see if they had it and of course they did http://www.amazon.com/Woolite-Everyday-Laundry-Detergent-Ounce/dp/B000VPBNJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367132657&sr=8-1&keywords=woolite+everyday
So I would suggest buying a bottle and trying it out for yourself I know I love it as do my tank tops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment