Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dining with Joy


Booksneeze sent me this book for free to read in return for my honest opinion

"Chef" Joy Ballard longs for a simpler life, But when a good looking outsider arrives and spices things up life becomes deliciously complicated.

First I would like to say that I don't see that many Christian Fiction Romance book so this was nice to see. Rachel Hauck is an amazing author that lures you in with her great ability to write an amazing book.

Joy is the "chef" of the story that just so happens to have no clue as to how to cook but she has a cooking show that is about to be picked up by a major network and thrown into a prime time slot. Then here comes luck Redmond a real chef to save the day of course all the lies come out in the end. Great book I will be reading more book by Rachel I love her writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment