Thursday, December 9, 2010

Community Christmas Episode Review



NBC's "Community," a smart comedy series about a band of misfits who attend Greendale Community College.

At the center of the group is Jeff Winger (Joel McHale, "The Soup"), a fast-talking lawyer whose degree has been revoked. With some help from his fellow classmates, Winger forms a study group that eventually learns more about themselves than their course work.

Also among the series stars who comprise the group are: comedy legend Chevy Chase ("Chuck") as Pierce, a man whose life experience has brought him infinite wisdom; Gillian Jacobs ("The Book of Daniel") as Britta, the 20-something dropout with something to prove; Yvette Nicole Brown ("Rules of Engagement") as Shirley, a sassy middle-aged divorcée; Danny Pudi ("Greek") as Abed, a pop culture junkie; Alison Brie ("Mad Men") as Annie, a high-strung perfectionist; Donald Glover ("30 Rock") as Troy, a former high school football star trying to find his way, and Ken Jeong ("The Hangover") as Señor Chang.

The "Community" Christmas episode everyone will be talking about!

My own review of this show was amazing I have only watched community a couple of times on tv and I was excited to watch this and do a review. I just finished watching the show and I have to say I really liked it I like the way that the charters were changed into Christmas theme and the meaning of Christmas It was a good show and one that I will be watching more of

I was given nothing in return for my opinion but I have entered a giveaway one2one was where I was able to preview this show

No comments:

Post a Comment